The goal of MotoShed is to help you learn to work on and maintain your own motorcycle in a manner that is affordable, accessible, and inviting to everyone. We know that some folks will spend a lot of time doing complete rebuilds and others may only be doing basic tasks. While you work at MotoShed, there is always someone available to lend a hand. Don't know how to use a tool or piece of equipment? No worries, that's why the shop exists, so you can learn! We are also a full service parts provider for anything you need for your project. See what we offer...
Shop Pass — $100/mo - Unlimited hours
For a fraction more than one hour of a typical shop rate, enjoy ours all month with access to the shop during business hours. Did we mention we are open 6 days a week and all weekend? Includes use of:
- Full array of hand tools
- Lift time as available
- Tire changing machine
- Oil and tire disposal --- $5 oil / tire recycle fee applies
- Parts washer
- Ultrasonic bath
- Sand blasting cabinet
- Parts storage / receiving
Bike Storage — $75/mo
MotoShed offers dry and secure storage for your motorcycle year round.
- Access during business hours or by appointment
- Battery tenders available
- Unlimited pick up and drop off
- Storing your project here and plan on using the garage? Ask about a full MotoShed Membership for a discounted storage rate.